Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blessings

Easter is almost over and what a beautiful day it was. It was grey, cold, and snowy, but that didn't matter. We were able to gather with family members and enjoy each other's company and my spirit is renewed. I have so many gratitudes right now and I just wanted to jump online and list a few.

1) Hubby and Manther
2) The extended family on both sides
2) Above all, my higher power who I'll call God. He has shown me nothing but goodness and mercy every day, but I am especially conscious of this on Easter because of the overwhelming sacrifice he made in his son, Jesus.

There are so many days in the past when I thought life was not worth living, but he chose to save me anyway and I am able to enjoy my beautiful family and my continued life on this earth because of his grace. I pray tonight (and hopefully tomorrow if I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing) that I can always remember his generous spirit and let it guide me in my daily life.
TAGS:

2 comments:

lushgurl said...

Thank you for the kind words you left on my post today. I remember thinking I would not survive my two year old, and here we are in the teenage years already! How did that happen? LOL

I have added you as a link...OK?
love and HUGS

Trudging said...

Great picture!