Thursday, May 31, 2007

And the answer is...

This is a sidewalk chalk original that was a gift to me from Lila, the 10 year old who lives down the block. The older girls on the block came over to play with Manther today and they were so excited about the sidewalk chalk. It's from Crayola and it's shaped like eggs. They told me it was cool. It may be the only cool thing I've ever done.
As long as we're on the topic of me not being cool, I have to share something. When I did a meme a few days ago I revealed that Nael is not my real name. A couple people asked what my real name is and why I picked Nael. My real name is Sarah, but I was concerned about anonymity when I started this blog so I used a pen name. I guess I'm still a bit concerned about anonymity, but I'm sure this won't allow anyone to identify me because there are a lot of sarahs out there. The nerdy thing is how I picked 'Nael'. It's a bit unlikely because I think it's an male irish name and I am neither male nor irish. I took the words sober and clean and I spelled them backwards and came up with Nael C. Robes. After sharing this, you are probably wondering if I am a pathetic 10 year old and whether I spend my spare time writing my first name next to the last name of hot celebrities so I can see how my name will look after we get married. I am not 10 years old, but I might still occasionally think about marrying a celebrity if my husband kicked off. You are definitely not reading a cool person's blog.
TAGS:

6 comments:

lushgurl said...

Hey Sarah! I absolutely love the way you came up with your blog name, how creative are you? I didn't even choose my own name, my friend, the Maven wrote about me in her blog, and called me lushgurl...it kinda stuck!I'll join your nerd herd with you, according to my almost 16 year old "Mom you are so NOT cool!"

Special K ~Toni said...

Well, I feel stoopid for not figuring that out! Like I need any help feeling that way! I also think it is extremely creative!

Mama Dukes said...

merely my opinion but that was a very cool way to pick a very cool name, thanks for telling!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

well thank F******* gawd your name is Sarah because I could not for the life of me figure out how the hell to pronounce..NAEL! lol
so now that we know your real name and that you are not cool..can we keep calling you Sarah and keep coming back ..cause WE think you are cool..!

gail said...

I think that's awesome, really.

Judith said...

I am a complete and utter nerd and proud of it, AND I love love love playing with words, so I may not count. But I think it is sooooo cool how you came up with Nael C. Robes for your blog name. Like, you are my idol.

Now I have to ask which celebrity you would marry if your husband kicked off. You started it. ;)