Monday, May 7, 2007

MIA

I haven't been posting much the past few days. I feel (and look) like ICK from a nasty cold Manther brought home from daycare. Manther and hubby and I are all stuck in the ICK and the theme at our house is short tempered irritability with lots of crying and whining. My husband is the one doing most of the crying and whining. Manther has decided to get as many waking hours as possible with the ICK and only sleeps about 6 hours a night. These hours are not consecutive. I was feeling like a wimp, but then I came into work and saw a coworker who also has the ICK. I am not mentally exaggerating how crappy I look because she was stumbling around wearing a thick sweater and a pale face with sunken eyes and a puffy, red nose. I could totally relate and am wearing the same sweater and face. So, lots of fluids and rest and I hope to post something more upbeat tomorrow.
TAGS:

5 comments:

gail said...

Suckage dude. Hope you feel better soon!

Roz said...

Hey, look after yourselves. Like you said, lots of fluid AND REST - easier said than done.

Thanks once again - TFYC!

Hope you all feel better soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I just came down with the same nasty cold my husband and daughter are getting over. It lasted over a week for them, so I feel your pain! I have one rough week ahead of me!

lushgurl said...

Aww, poor you guys. About the sleeping part...did ya forget to show Manther the "Mommy's Manual" ? It says right there "Thou shall sleep all night long" LOL
BIG HUGS *from across the room*, I'm just gettin' over the ICK myself!!

Trudging said...

Husband do tend to do most of the crying and whining when they are sick.