Sunday, May 27, 2007

Evidence for expression of my genes...finally


Manther has always favored her father and his side of the family. She looks like him and acts like him. They share favorite foods, a wide instep, and a predisposition for cold sores. That's the short list. Everyday we find a new characteristic she and her father share and sometimes I feel like the outsider. I had my day on Saturday. We lost electricity and went to McDonald's for lunch. She can't eat at McDonald's because the allure of the play area is too overwhelming, so she ate when we got home. I put some ketchup on a plate so she could dip her fries and nuggets and left the room to do laundry (what else?). When I returned, she was face first in the ketchup licking it from the plate. This is my little sister's signature move and definitely a contribution from my gene pool. I guess she is half mine after all!


TAGS:

7 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

lol..that was a cute share..thanks!'

Special K ~Toni said...

That is HILARIOUS! Luke eats enough ketchup that in our house it is a veggie!

gail said...

That rocks my socks!

Unknown said...

Cute~

Mama Dukes said...

yuck!

and cute

lushgurl said...

I always attribute the weird stuff about Angel to her fathers' side of the family ie; dipping her fries in mayo- yuck! She just looks so much like ME though....
love the pic! Love you too !

Angie said...

1 point for your side!

Love the picture. Thanks for the laugh!