Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chauvinist pig



I have been a bit blog neglectful. The weather warmed up and this was distracting. Also, I wanted to spend more one on one time with Manther in an effort to decrease her need for ultimate order. She seems more secure and happy this week, but it probably has more to do with the warm weather than my attention.

My husband said several piggish things this weekend and I am rewarding him with the honorary chauvinist pig mask. The preface for comment #1 is that we are considering a second child. The comment: "Maybe after the second baby you can get in really good shape". The preface for comment #2 is that he worked 7 days this week and came home and I was laying in the bed with Manther trying to get her to take a nap. I commented that it was very comfortable and I was tired and didn't want to get up. He responded, "It's not like you worked all day. You were just around the house."

Isn't that sweet? He claims that what he said sounds worse than what he meant, but that's a pretty weak apology. I think he might earn himself a few more caricatures before this is over.
TAGS:

No comments: